Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Little About Myself

I really don't know where to start. I was born in Oklahoma. My parents and me moved to California where I lived with them up until I was 7 years old. I was taken from them and put in a few different foster homes for about a year. I was put with a black man and a white women who adopted me. I started using drugs at about 15-16 years old and smoking cigs. I got married to my first husband at 18 and had two kids with him. Got married again 5 years later to my second husband, that marriage was never made legal. Then for the third time and 3 more kids later to my ex-husband. Now I'm living in New York with no husband and no children. 

I work take care of myself and am staying clean and sober.

I know that's a little paragraph of my life but it goes in so much more detail! Hopefully you all don't get lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment