Sunday, November 18, 2012

So an update on work

So this is what happened...

I looked at a print out of my schedule and CURRENT WEEK was in bold, right? LOOK!:

but it was the wrong DATES. It was last weeks schedule...LOL... really not funny cause  now I'm getting written up! I'm one of the top 5 cashiers and this is not good cause I'm trying to get promoted! Damn it I got to really pay attention before I loose my JOB. I love my job but this anxiety is really messing with my brain function. I guess I just live learn and make sure that I don't do that again! I had just got sent home early the day before for dropping a 15 lb. frozen turkey on my left middle finger. Stupid that I got sent home and had to fill out an accident report. Oh well I'm just going to work harder at being more responsible and careful at work. Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment