Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 18, 2012

I'm going to write also about my daily life so here's what's going on today....

The only thing that I've got planned today is going to work. I got to work from 10:30 am - 6:00 pm. Work has been getting boring to me and that sucks with someone like me that has ADD but I know I just have to stick with it to support myself! 

I got a little bit of anxiety this morning which I've been battling with my whole life. Thinking about getting on some different medication for it cause the ones I'm taking now aren't working very well. I've got to get a hold of a doctor! 

Anyways for my anxiety I've been crocheting a lot and it really helps. Plus I can't stay still for two seconds and it helps to keep my hands busy! Here, I'll put a picture of what all I made so far...

A SCOODIE - it's a scarf with a hood
I've also made a beanie for myself, a hat for Joe's (my boyfriend) grandma, and I'm currently working on a purse. 

Well I got to leave to go to work in an hour so I better get ready.

PEACE OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment